- Partnership between Interior Health and KCR Community Resources
- 15 community art projects in collaboration with 35 non-profit organizations
- 65 independent artworks
- 20 short videos describing the project
- Teacher’s Guide so teachers can bring their students to see the Expo
- Artists live in the Okanagan, Thompson Cariboo, and Kootenay regions of central BC.
- The expo will travel to six communities across the Interior Health Region of British Columbia from June 2017-June 2018: Kelowna, Vernon, En’owkin Centre (Penticton Indian Band), Trail, Williams Lake, and Kamloops. View the Art Catalogue or the Events page for dates.
- An evaluation of the project.
KCR Community Resources would like to extend a thank you to our project sponsors: